Norton Antivirus is a software program developed by Symantec that offers ability to keep the information secure and protect against the security threats such as viruses and malwares. Once you installed this security software, you can scan your device for the viruses. And if you don’t want to use the Norton antivirus on your device then you can uninstall it anytime by using Norton antivirus removal tool.
Follow these simple steps to uninstall the Norton security software depending on the Operating System you are using! or contact Norton Technical Support Experts.
Steps to Uninstall the Norton Software from MS Windows-
By using Windows Control Panel you can easily remove your Norton Product
- Open Windows Control Panel from the start menu.
- In Windows Control Panel, click on Programs and Features.
- Scroll down and search for your Norton Product in installed programs,
- Now click on your Norton product, and then click Uninstall/Change.
- Now simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer.
Steps to Uninstall the Norton Software from Mac Operating System
If you are a Mac user, then follow the below steps:
- Navigate on to your Applications folder, and double-click Norton Software.
- Next to the Apple icon on the menu bar, click on the Norton Security, and then click on Uninstall Norton product.
- In the uninstall Norton confirmation window, click on Uninstall.
- Now enter the admin name and password of your PC, and then click Install Helper.
- From your uninstaller window, click on Restart Now.
Steps to Uninstall the Norton Mobile Security Android Device
If you are an android user, then follow the below steps
- Go to Settings > Apps or Applications.
- Now tap on Norton Mobile Security and then tap on uninstall.
- In confirmation window tap on OK to confirm.
- Once the uninstall finishes, tap OK.
Steps to Uninstall the Norton Mobile Security Apple Device
If you are a I-phone user, then follow the below steps
- On the Home screen of your I-phone, tap and hold on the Norton Mobile Security icon until it shakes.
- Tap on the “X” icon showing in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Now tap on Delete.